Here they are, not in any kind of order, except right to left and top to bottom:
1. d. reeves design house is trotting along. On the back of our products, we mention something about how d. reeves design house is also our house: our dining room is our production facility. "Now this is cute and all, but surely that's all it is; we know you have some kind of rented space in a warehouse or something." Nope, and below is a pic to prove it. That's us, in our dining room. What you can't see is the dining table for all the 4"x6.5" albums stacked on top of it.
2. We recently joined our local YMCA. I am reminded of a quip one of my professors at OSU loved to rehearse: "Why do we call it the 'Y'? You don't have to be young, and it isn't just for males, and membership is not restricted to Christians...we should call it the 'A'. Anyway, the girls positively love swimming at the Y; take a look:
3. Stella had not been gaining weight the way all the inanimate, laminated charts expected her to. So Diane started a rigorous 3000 calorie/day diet. By the by, I have also been on a 3000 calorie/day diet, but it is more accidental than prescribed, and seems to be producing something that looks like a pregnant belly...no pictures to prove this, but who would look?
In any event, Diane's increased diet is working and Stella is gaining weight now like a champ, and a heavy weight one at that. Here she is standing:
Also, since mommy needs to eat more, Stella decided she (Stella) would help out with the cooking. In lieu of chef's hat, she donned a pair of bloomers. We think its pretty convincing:
4. Emma is doing well as well. Much of her day is given to telling stories about all the interesting things she and her baby do. Ironically, those things are nearly identical to the things that Mommy does with her. She is also exploring all the things her body can do. Lately, she will stand atop her potty (lid closed), crouch down, then spring into the air while making a complex swishing sound (with her mouth). Think of one of the action/martial arts sequences in The Matrix; though she's not seen it, she's pretending it.
Here's a picture of Emma's most recent exploration. I think she thought she was caving.
5. Podcasting is free, and apparently they'll let just anybody do it. Just kidding; here is a link to the sermon podcasts of a good friend of mine who is the pastor of a church in Greenville, Texas. And since I have pictures for all the rest, here's one of Greg. No, he has never been arrested, and he is not as dorky as he looks.