Sunday, October 29, 2006


Today was Stella's first day at Redeemer. She did well and I actually got to hear the entire sermon. I tried to get a picture of the girls so I could scrapbook this occasion and this is what I got. You can't always get the little ones to cooperate can you? After church our community group from church met for lunch at Cameron Park. It was a gorgeous day out there and very busy, lots of frisbee golfers and people running in a marathon. Emma got to feed the ducks with some of the kids in our group. It is so neat seeing friends love on our kids and play with them. It is such a gift to be a part of a community. It was good to hang out.

5 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I love Emma's scowl. Too precious.

Anonymous said...

They both look so serious! I'm glad those aren't they're permanent faces :)

Micah said...

Cutest kids in Texas.

Unknown said...

that is so classic! i love that you posted it for us to see. your girls are too cute.

Kimber-Leigh said...

diane...how funny--i just found your blog link as i was looking at comments on joanna bolick's blog...i thought jeremy and diane sounded familiar :) i read your blog about the arrival of your newest...i was in waco that weekend visiting my sister at baylor and i actually went to an ali edwards class on friday morning!

i'd love to email you...you can email me at brentnkimber at earthlink dot net
Love,
Kimber-Leigh